Ingredients: trout fillet, potatoes, capers, fresh tomato, butter, salt, pepper, olive oil, lemon
- First, roll trout fillet in flour and fry in a pan in olive oil.
- In the meantime, cook the potatoes.
- When the trout is almost roasted, add capers and chopped fresh tomatoes, season with lemon.
- Add salt and pepper, put a cube of butter to make the sauce thicker and tastier, and serve with boiled potatoes.
Ingredients: sweet potatoes (take as much as you want), vegetables also of your own choice (peppers, zucchini, eggplant, carrots, peas …) butter, salt, pepper
- First, cook sweet potatoes, mash and mix with butter.
- Simmer vegetables and season with salt, pepper and butter.
- Simmered vegetables put on mashed sweet potatoes, which is formed in the cupcake.
Gilt poll in sauce
Ingredients: gilt poll fillet, fresh tomatoes, kale, seasoning herbs, cream cheese, olive oil, onion, butter, lemon, salt, pepper
- Put the fillet on the baking paper with butter, fresh tomatoes which are chopped into slices, season with salt and pepper, and bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Briefly boil kale in water, take it out, drain, and season with olive oil and lemon.
- Cook one onion in water, and then take a single layer. Fill with parsley and other herbs according to your choice, and cream cheese, and bake for a few minutes in the oven.
- Serve kale and seasoning herbs in cream cheese with gilt poll.
Rolled veal steak
Ingredients: slightly bigger veal steak, sea salt, pepper, oil, sweet potatoes, a little milk, butter, cream cheese, flour, eggs, bread crumbs, sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish
- Soften the steak with the hammer, and season with sea salt and pepper.
- Cook sweet potatoes, make a puree with some butter and a little milk.
- Cooled steak coat with a thin layer of cream cheese, roll it, fry in breadcrumbs.
- Fried steak serve with sauce made of sour cream, mayonnaise and horseradish (three ingredients mixed).