Dessert with peaches
Ingredients: 6 eggs, 6 tablespoons of sugar, 8 tablespoons of flour, 4 tablespoons of oil, half of baking powder, 1 vanilla sugar, 300 g of peach, 300 g of raisins, 50 g of dried cranberries, 50 g of dried pineapple, 50 g of sugar, 100 ml of water, juice from half a lemon.
- Separate yolks and whites. Beat six yolks with sugar and vanilla sugar, then add the oil and milk.
- Pour the mixture in a greased mold and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- In the meantime, whip six whites into firm snow.
- Boil sugar and water, and slowly add the hot mixture to firmly beaten egg whites.
- Cover already finished biscuit with the white mixture and put it back in the oven for 10 minutes at 100 degrees.
- Use peaches, sugar, lemon, and water to make a dressing. Add dried cranberries, raisins, and pineapple to the dressing.
- When the cake is cooled pour the fruit mixture over it.
Pleasure in the cup
Ingredients: 1 vanilla cream custard, 250 g of cream cheese, 1 vanilla sugar, the juice of one lemon, 4 tablespoons of sugar powder, 200 g of strawberries, caramel, 125 ml of milk.
- Whisk the milk, cream, and sugar at medium speed for two minutes.
- Then add the vanilla sugar, juice of half a lemon, and cream cheese. Whisk for two minutes.
- Use half of strawberries to make a dressing, and the other half cut into slices.
- Pour the caramel into the glass, then the cream, and strawberry topping, strawberries, and then again the cream, caramel, strawberry dressing.
- Garnish the dessert with whole strawberries.
How to make caramel: 100 g of sugar, 100 ml of pre-heated heavy cream, and 20g of butter. Roast the sugar until it becomes light brown, add the cream and butter and stir over low heat.
Ingredients: 1 cup of sugar, 3 eggs, 2 teaspoons of cinnamon, 1 cup of oil, 2 cups of flour, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of vanilla, 3 cups of grated carrots, 1 cup of nuts, half a teaspoon of salt.
- Mix sugar, oil, and eggs at medium speed.
- Add flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla, and salt, and continue to mix with lower speed for one minute.
- Finally add grated carrots and walnuts.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes at 170 degrees.
- Chilled pastry coat with cream.
Snails with nuts and chocolate
Ingredients: 1 butter, 2 tablespoons of vegetable fat, juice of half a lemon,1 baking powder, 20-22 tablespoons of flour type 400, 1 egg, 1 yolk.
Syrup: half a kilo of sugar, half a liter of water, a few slices of lemon.
- Wisk eggs in order to make foam, add lemon juice and oil, then fat, and gradually add flour and baking powder. Create a smooth paste.
- Roll the dough into a rectangle in the size of the pan. Sprinkle with ground walnuts and roll, and then cut out pieces one centimeter thick.
- Arrange these in a baking pan and bake at 200 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Cold syrup pour over hot snails and decorate with melted chocolate.