Attractive 25-year-old Mostarian Ana Bavrka, the winner of the Miss New World contest, won the audience’s sympathy in front of the small screens as the TV presenter of the music show of Hayat TV “Zvijezda možeš biti ti”.
This television presenter, model, and licensed fitness and zumba instructors gained attention of numerous directors by her beauty, thus in the year behind us she appeared in videos of the Swiss rap group “KeYStev”, Jala Brat and Buba Corelli, Neno Murić … Ana was a model to our photographer Velija Hasanbegović on the beautiful Bjelašnica Mountain. For her styling she was in charge of the exclusive Mostar boutique “Angel’s Fashion” was in charge of her styling, cosmetic studio “Ogledalce“ in Baščaršija did her make-up and hair. When making a break, Bavrka and the Visit B&H magazine team enjoyed the beautiful ambience of the hotel “Han” in Bjelašnica.
– This is definitely the hardest shooting in my career. I do not like this temperature below zero, but a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do. You can imagine how Herzegovinian must feel on this snow and low temperatures, and I am not wearing undervest – says black-haired girl jokingly.
Bavraka was patiently posing for several hours and, regardless of low temperatures, she did not take the smile off her face.
– Bjelašnica surprises me every time. This is the real winter idyll. However, it’s been a pleasure for me to walk a bit in the snow, and spend most of my time next to a warm fireplace, with a cup of warm tea and I enjoy the beauty. This was a challenge and an unforgettable experience. I feel like a snow queen. In Bjelašnica I also had the opportunity to ride on motor sleds here. Still, you will hardly see Ana on the skis. Although I love adrenaline and speed, this is an impossible mission for me – continues the attractive Mostarian who moved to Sarajevo from the city on Neretva in July.
The year behind was exciting and extremely successful for Ana. Everything started at the end of May when she won the Miss New World competition in Turkey.
– Last year was a milestone in my life. It is without comparison the most successful so far. Everything started from Turkey when I won the title. After that, fashion engagements, shooting of music videos, campaigns, catalogs were all coming one after another…
I found myself in all these jobs. In the middle of last year I moved to Sarajevo for engagement with Hayat TV. I met many nice and good people who have enriched my life – says Bavrka.
Together with Fikret Hodžić, she is working on a popular music show “Zvijezda mozes biti ti”.
– This is the season eighth, but for me it’s the first. I’m very proud to have the honor to be the first lady of this show. I’m trying to get the show closer, in the best possible way, to participants and to the audience. We all work together to bring back the old glow of a good folk song. We really have a very good and quality season, and this is another proof that Bosnia and Herzegovina abounds in music talents. I was singing on a gala dinner together with Fikret. Although this didn’t have a glorious end, people are constantly persuading me to try singing, most of all Amelia Gadžo – she continues.
Many TV presenters could be envious of her because of her impeccable look, but she says she does not have a special recipe for beauty, except that she visits the gym every day and looks after the diet.
– For starters, you must not eat crescent rolls. You must take good care of your diet and exercise daily. In addition, you should try to have as little stress as possible. I can hardly endure one day without fitness. It’s in my blood. At the gym, I feel the best – says Bavrka for the end of our conversation.